Inthuu Measurements employ methods which comply with recognised International Standards such as ISO and USEPA. We employ a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance ISO 17025:2005. Our application for SANAS accreditation will be submitted in the near future.
Emission license compliance testing in terms of National Environmental Management: Air Quality Act "Act 39 of 2004"
Inthuu Measurements use calibrated equipment which is traceable to National Measuring Standards for the following services:
• Emission measurements from Wet and Dry
• Emission Monitor Correlations.
• Combustion air flow to Gas flow Correlations.
• Source emission measurement for dispersion
• We do baseline emission studies for the
specification of Emission abatement
• Splitting of bulk samples into representative
portions for chemical analysis.
• Particle Size Distribution Analysis (PSDA)
• Sub-contracting with SANAS accredited
Laboratories for chemical analysis.
Scroll for more.
Inthuu Measurements use calibrated equipment which is traceable to SANAS for the following services:
• Emission Control Plant:
• Electro Static Precipitator Efficiency.
• Fabric Filter Plant (Bag house) Efficiency.
• SO3 Dew Point temperature.
• Boiler Plant:
• Boiler Efficiency.
• Coal Sampling.
• Air Heater Efficiency.